Monday, 18 November 2013

Hard Pizza and Rock Hard Garlic Bread is the Best Dinner

MONdays are my days dedicated to homework. I set up my schedule so that I don't have class, so I usually spend the day locked up in my room (with a beautiful view of the smoggy city). Having time alone is great, and it gives me time to think.

Though at some points in the day I grit my teeth too hard when I'm working on essays or itch too much when I'm sad about people I miss, when I look at the clock and it's 11:11pm, I realize I have no wishes to make.

I couldn't ask for more than what I have.

My roomate is amazing. Laurel came home from school today and told me about how great her speech on Karate went. We went grocery shopping together and then cooked dinner together, as planned. We had a wonderful college student meal: pizza and garlic bread. Too bad we have an oven that cooked our food like a microwave oven would. We had the hardest pizza and garlic bread in the world tonight, I'd say. And it was the most funny dinner I have ever had, because it was so darn pathetic! Hahahhaha London is great, but I appreciate these nights just as much as ones out.

No comments:

Post a Comment